Saturday, July 29, 2006

Disney World

We just spent a few days at Disney World. It was a good time. It was Matt and I, Bean and Drew, Brittany and Tommy. I was a little worried things weren't going to go so well when we were at the airport and our gate was changed 3 times. The annoying part was that the gates were at opposite ends of the terminal each time. We were supposed to leave at 9:30, but we didn't end up taking off until like 11:00. That put us into Orlando around 12:30 AM. Then when I went to pick up the car, I evidently made my reservation for Jun 19th instead of Jul 19th, so I didn't have a car. I took whatever I could get, and ended up paying twice as much for the car. We got to Disney, and I'd reserved a cheaper room since I knew we'd only be in it for one night. I requested an extra bed, but of course that wasn't going to happen! So the first night didn't go well, but from that point on, it was great. Our room at the Polynesian was fantastic. We were right on the water and they've been renovating the rooms, so this one was beautiful. Here's a slide show of some of the lighter moments!
http://apps.rockyou.com/rockyou.swf?instanceid=34118577&nopanel=true&ver=060721

No comments: