Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Birthday

So yesterday we crashed Lance's birthday party. Well, it was my birthday, too! Hopefully Lance doesn't mind that for two years in a row now we've met up on our birthdays! Last year we went out to an awesome "down river" Detroit area restaurant called Portofino. It was a great dinner and a beautiful location on the Detroit river. We've been to Wyandotte a few times this year and it really is a cute city to walk around.



Anyway, this year we went up because Lance ordered the UFC championship on pay-per-view, and we wanted to hang out with them since we hadn't seen them in a while. We had a really good time and I have to say thanks to Adrienne, her family and friends for including me in on Lance's birthday cake and singing to me, too! I really like their family and friends, and it always is a good time hanging out! Here's a picture of one of the cakes from last night. It was delicious!

Oh, and I did find out that Lance and I share not only birthdays, but a crazy desire to watch those Real Housewives of Orange County!

1 comment:

AdStep said...

i'm glad you had a good time. my family can be a bit overwhelming at times and you two seemed to blend well. thanks for hanging out.

we owe you like 3 times now. just ask and we are there!!