Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My weekend

We started bowling on Friday night. Our good friends Lance & Adrienne came down from DE-Troit to bowl with us. And then of course the rest of the gang, with our new member, Austin, who was just born a couple weeks ago. I need to see if I can scam a picture of him, he's adorable! So we bowled and then went to IHop for the first time ever. Eh, it was ok. So prior to bowling, Matt & I went to my sister's house to exchange Senior pictures. My niece Kayla is a Senior as well. My sister's kids crack me up constantly. Kayla wasn't home (what 17 year old would be on a Friday night), but Zack and Madison were there ready to entertain us. I feel bad because I haven't seen them ALL summer. Can you believe that we only live like 5 miles from each other? Sad. Those 2 have changed so much. Madison used to be really shy and wouldn't talk to us for a good 1/2 hour. But that night, she just jumped right in. So here's a picture of Maddy bringing Cesaer up from the basement to hang out with us. He's HUGE! But he's one of those cats that just rolls with whatever you do to him!

Unlike our wonderful Pepper who gets instantly annoyed with Nadine...

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Laughing. Laughing....

I to went to IHOP for the first time this summer. I just read today on YAHOO front page that the breakfast I ordered was one of the top 10 unhealthiest/calorie loaded breakfasts available in any restaurant here in the US.

Can you say barf?

AdStep said...

That was your first time at IHOP...what an honor to be the one's who made you go there! ha.