Friday, April 03, 2009

I deserve it because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me!

So I haven't posted in a while. I'm sorry! I'll try to explain what happened with me.

Shortly after my last post, I applied for a position at our Houston TX location. I made the cut and got a chance to interview in person. I had a great trip down there. Really enjoyed Houston, to the point of seeing us living down there. So I kind of got superstitious about writing anything on here. Like, if I said anything, it wouldn't happen. So I waited and waited. Matt and I talked about all the things we'd need to do, how much fun this adventure could be, blah, blah, blah.

Well, it didn't happen. I'm so bummed about it. Now I'm starting to think maybe I should have put a shout out on here so people could have sent kind thoughts down to Houston! Oh well! At least next week at this time I'll be laying in the sun in Cancun!

No comments: