Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Shopping Fun

While reading this from Dooce, I thought I'd add my two cents on the subject of self-checkouts at the grocery stores. Now I personally love these things. I'm one who likes to do it myself and I think it is making me more adverse to actually talking to people. I actually enjoy doing it myself, wierd, I know!

One other thing that really drives me up a wall at our local grocery store is the employee who is standing in the middle of all the check out lanes directing you into the lane she/he feels would be most efficient for you. I mean really, can't I make that decision on my own? Do people really complain that much after they've gotten in a lane that now they've decided we need someone to help us choose what lane we should use? Everytime I see that person standing there, I instantly get annoyed because they're going to tell me what to do. Ha! Right now, if my husband is reading this, he's probably laughing and saying "she hates when people tell her what to do".

No comments: