Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Have you had anyone ask you what you're doing for Valentine's Day? I get that all the time. I'm not much of a card person. I mean, I get them for birthdays and weddings, but most other times, I have to be moved about something to go purchase one. I go round and round with my Mother-in-law about this. She is a HUGE card person, wait, her whole family is into cards and they actually call each other to let everyone know that so and so didn't send them a card. I do think they've given up on me though!

So Matt and I drove to work together today and he wished me a Happy Valentine's Day, and I wished him one. Then we discussed if we should go out to dinner and he said "God no. It will be too crowded tonight!". So funny, but that is how we are!

No comments: