Saturday, June 28, 2008

Karma

I found myself in a similar situation as Logan did. Today Nadine and I were shopping at Meijer and I saw a ziploc bag full of coupons laying on top of some detergent. I picked it up and there was a coupon for $1 off 2 Marzetti's dressing jars right on top. Funny, I had one in my cart because Matt has been eating a lot of Blue Cheese/celery lately. The tricky part here is I've gotten semi into this Drugstore Game thing and have been on serious hunt for coupons. It's really amazing how planning and really THINKING about what you're buying can save you money! Anyway, I couldn't just take this bag of coupons, I felt guilty just holding it. So I set it back down and walked away. I couldn't think of some great way to "pay it forward" like Logan and Melissa did, but since I didn't take it, hopefully I'll have some good karma around me for a while!

No comments: