Monday, December 03, 2007

Anything a parent can do...

I came across the Myspace page of a little boy I used to babysit a long time ago (hence "StalkerMom"). I don't know what possessed me to search last night, but I did and up popped his page. Wow, I could tell right away that it was him! I saw him a few years ago working at a Kroger store, but didn't say anything because I wasn't even sure if he'd remember me from that long ago.

I remember this one time, we went to Major Magics, and my car would not go into reverse. Of course I was parked facing downhill, so I told him to hold tight until a guy comes out to help us push the car backward. He just looks at me and says "I'm a man, I can help you push it out". He just used to crack me up all the time with that kind of stuff. I just thought he was the best.

Anyway, what got me the most this time around, is that on his Myspace page, he wrote that his Mom is his hero because she did everything for him and now he can't wait to pay her back. Isn't that just the sweetest? After all these years, he's still being a little sweetheart!

No comments: